Do effective anti-cellulite treatments exist? Here are the best cellulite treatments.
If we talk about anti-cellulite treatments, the list is very long. For all needs and pockets, temporary or permanent treatments for trying to resolve the problem of cellulite.
In the medical field, there are many anti-cellulite treatments, but they all require knowledge and awareness in order to choose the most appropriate one.
Best cellulite treatments: expert doctors and medicine at the service of aesthetics
The best non-invasive or minimally invasive cellulite treatments for eliminating leg cellulite could be:
- Tissue stabilized guided subcision
- Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Laser therapy
- Lymphatic drainage
Even if they can meet expectations, the results are not definitive.
Therapies like laser therapies and combined massages are expensive treatments that take a long time; the reduction in the appearance of cellulite is temporary, and maintenance treatments are necessary for the results obtained to last.
Best cellulite treatments: Surgery at the service of aesthetics
Plastic surgery can also be used in aesthetics. The results are long-lasting, but they are always surgical operations. There are many aspects to consider before undergoing any surgery, from the convalescence period to cost, not forgetting the risks associated with the procedure that are always present in any intervention.
Surgical interventions to eliminate cellulite can be undertaken provided 3 basic requirements are met:
- Good state of general health
- Sufficient degree of skin elasticity
- Absence of varicose veins
Liposculpture is the most commonly used intervention.
Advice: Always be very cautious before trying any anti-cellulite treatment, surgical procedures, dietary supplements, or other aesthetic techniques.
Best cellulite treatments: What characteristics should an effective anti-cellulite treatment have?
The range of treatments is enormous, so it is not always easy to decide between so many possibilities.
In general, what characteristics should an effective anti-cellulite treatment have?
The anti-cellulite product should be able to combat the causes of cellulite, so let us see what these are.
An effective anti-cellulite treatment should have:
- A drainage function; the cause of cellulite is an undesirable accumulation of fluids at the subcutaneous level, and consequently promoting drainage not only makes the skin smoother and more compact, but also significantly reduces the volume of treated areas.
- Promoting circulation at a surface level; this blemish is largely due to problems with capillary circulation
- Peeling effect
- Lowering fat at a localised level.
Best cellulite treatments: what these treatments should promote
Best cellulite treatments should have the characteristic of:
- Improving venous circulation
- Promoting lymphatic drainage
- Reducing the impact of the effects of hormonal dysfunctions
These treatments should be prescribed on a case-by-case basis, and the result should be to significantly improve the appearance of orange peel skin.
Best cellulite treatments: which treatments are the most popular?
- Ultrasonic Cavitation: this causes fat disaggregation due to the ultrasound waves, for removal from the body.
- Radiofrequency: reduces the volume of fatty areas due to heat.
- Cryosculpture: uses intense cold to attenuate cellulite.
- Laser therapy: a light emitting diode (LED) laser is used to induce the emptying of fat cells.
- Pressotherapy. Mechanical lymphatic massage to increase venous and lymphatic flows and improve the passage of extracellular fluid.
- Lymphatic drainage. This is a manual massage technique for improving lymphatic circulation.
- Mesotherapy. For the treatment of cellulite, a mixture of substances is injected under the skin to improve its appearance and achieve a reduction in volume.
- Micro-Needling Collagen induction therapy, using a roller with needles, resulting in smoother, more compact skin.
- Carboxytherapy acts through subcutaneous carbon dioxide infusion. The doctor will need to determine if there are any contraindications for this treatment.
- Shockwaves. These are ultrasounds focused on destroying fat cells, improving the appearance of “orange peel” skin and reducing the thickness of the adipose tissue.
Best cellulite treatments: how are liporeductions achieved?
With these surgical procedures, the volumes of localised adipose tissue are reduced without suction.
Techniques for anti-cellulite treatments can also be combined.
Best cellulite treatments: how to maintain the results
The results are long-lasting and are obtained with several sessions.
To maintain the results over the long term, general and specific indications should be followed.
In general, you should:
- Maintain weight
- Continue regular maintenance treatments
- Follow a healthy lifestyle
- Have a positive attitude to life
The effectiveness of treatments in many cases is based on observing the results of a small sample and over a short period of time. Finally, when analysing the results it is difficult to evaluate what changes are due to diet and physical exercise compared with those due to treatments.
Obviously, if the causes persist with the passage of time, you may have compromised results even if you have undergone effective treatments.
Best cellulite treatments for finding the best, personalised solution.